I just wanna cry

maxxsmommy

Songster
8 Years
Aug 24, 2011
Minnesota
We just found out yesterday that my husband is losing his job and that we are getting kicked out of our home, I now have to get rid of all my animals! I just started getting eggs from all my girls and now I need to find them homes. *tear* All I can say is life is very unfair!

hugs.gif
I am so sorry. What a horrible thing to happen!

Believe me, I feel your pain.

The only consolation is that I know I'm not the Lone Ranger in this economy. It's happening all over the world.

Oh I am SO SORRY! Lots of people are in this same situation. Yesterday, my husband, who has had bronchitis lately, coughed so hard that he dislocated a rib at work. His boss had to drive him to the ER, and then brought him home. My husband doesn't get sick time, so if he's not at work he doesn't get paid.

In the meantime, I work, but we still have too many bills for my salary alone to make ends meet. So I feel ya! Believe me! And I'm wishing you the best.

Take care and hang in there,
Sharon

Last edited:
Will It Ever Change??????????
Things Are So Bad In This Country..........
Everyone In My Family Is Struggling.....my Adult Child Had To Move Back In With Us.cost Of Everything Is So High.......esspecially Food

I Will Say A Prayer For You

So sorry to hear about that
hit.gif
I hope your hubby will be able to find employment soon and maybe there is hope to keep the animals.

Terrible. A good cry is definitely in order. Then you will be more ready to try to find a way to pick up the pieces. Good luck, and I'm so sorry.

we were in the same situation 6 months ago, I lost my job, lost our house and ended up in a homeless shelter.. (i have two young children ages 5 and 3). Then he found this job and home that came with the job... and here we are once again. I just dont know what to do or where to turn

Back
Top Bottom