I love dh and trapping season! PICS

Quote:
Because that's how Charlie rolls, man!
tongue.png

I never realized we had fox until I heard one crying outside my house...in the area of my coop. First I thought some sort of exotic bird, then I thought vampire (it was 4am I was 1/2 asleep)....or some other fantastically scary creature.. The next morning I did some research and found out it was a fox. At least now I know there are no vampires....
lau.gif

Thanks Sara, that is pretty common to have ducks loose at a pond..they are not the easiest to get back in a pen..
Sure just let me know, that is not that far and i have a few farms i normally hit every year not to far from you(about 15 mins from you)..

Thanks Shellie, i will be trapping up in East Stroudsberg after X-MAS at another fellow poulters place and maybe i could try your place as well while I'm up that way..

the1much, Camo is just me...I pretty much wear it to keep my presents concealed a bit more in the woods from humans...I had camo pants on as well before the pic, got to watch some humans like to steal traps if they can see where you are going and setting..
I'm pretty sneaky and only lost one trap in about 3 years..I think it was a deer hunter up in a tree stand that i didn't know he was there till i was on my way back out of the woods and i didn't think he was there when i went in and set, but i believe he sat there now and watched me make a set, then on his way out he pulled it out and took it with him, needless to say i never seen that same person back hunting there.

Birch Run Farm, I'm using frozen caught wild mice as bait in bait hole, lure/urine combination of red fox pee and bobcat mixed at back of set..

Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
just becareful sneaking through the woods like that when deer hunters are around. My best friend growing up lost his father like that. Just after we all graduated from high school, they were on there annual hunting/trapping trip and he stood up and got blasted with a .270

I don't want to be reading about that anywhere on this site, or anywhere period. Theres no sense in it.

Quote:
pretty sad aint it,,,, when i trapped in arkansas it was that way,,, you could almost sit in the woods and watch guys come out "searching" for traps,,,,,( least i was nice and gave a warning shot
big_smile.png
)
well man,, them look great, i caught my first grey fox in ark.,, up till then all i ever caught were red foxes in maine. my best day was a black bear
big_smile.png

Jody, in that first pic it appears you had your hubby stuffed. My wife would
like to know how she can have that done to me. She said I can have
a fox in my hands too as long as I shut up.
hu.gif

yuckyuck.gif
LOL He wasn't stuffed, he was freeze dried.
lau.gif
Wanted to make sure I could preserve him perfectly.
big_smile.png

Jody

Back
Top Bottom