I love my new camera!

BarnyardChaos

Free Ranging
7 Years
Apr 23, 2017
Richmond, MO
Phone camera, anyway. I've always had cheap cameras, and then cheap phones. And then I got a Galaxy S23 and OMG I see now what I've been missing! I'm NOT even an amateur photographer by any means, I'm just a regular Jane who wants to get a nice shot of things when the opportunity arises.

The photo below is my cat, Karma. It was taken in pitch darkness with only a little light from the barn light several yards away. I could only see her golden eyes reflecting the light, but could not see her at all. So I tried to get a photo of those mesmerizing eyes staring at me through the blackness.
And my camera did this, with NO flash:
1684552545479.png

It's blurry, out-of-focus and not even composed very well.... but I'm just blown away by how much detail the camera got out of near total darkness.

Phone camera, anyway. I've always had cheap cameras, and then cheap phones. And then I got a Galaxy S23 and OMG I see now what I've been missing! I'm NOT even an amateur photographer by any means, I'm just a regular Jane who wants to get a nice shot of things when the opportunity arises.

The photo below is my cat, Karma. It was taken in pitch darkness with only a little light from the barn light several yards away. I could only see her golden eyes reflecting the light, but could not see her at all. So I tried to get a photo of those mesmerizing eyes staring at me through the blackness.
And my camera did this, with NO flash:
View attachment 3511973

It's blurry, out-of-focus and not even composed very well.... but I'm just blown away by how much detail the camera got out of near total darkness.
That's great. I have a Galaxy Note9 and I love the camera on it.
20230408_182650.jpg

Back
Top Bottom