I love watching a good train wreck

Quote:
I wouldn't count on her having to repay him or him being able to stop supporting any child that wasn't his biological child. If he was married to the mother when she gave birth, he is still the child's legal father. They were raised believing him to be their father, and many courts won't let him relinquish that role years later just because they turn out not to be his DNA child.

Sarah

Quote:
I wouldn't count on her having to repay him or him being able to stop supporting any child that wasn't his biological child. If he was married to the mother when she gave birth, he is still the child's legal father. They were raised believing him to be their father, and many courts won't let him relinquish that role years later just because they turn out not to be his DNA child.

Sarah

I dont worry she threatened us many times before. She is way to lazy to do something. She knows she has a sweet deal withus anyways. Technially speaking he still pay for the oldest since we didn lower childsupport after she turned 18. AS Pumbaa said Hakuna madada

How involved is the father in his first children's lives? What did he do to intervene when his young teenage daughter was being allowed to go astray? How much time does he spend with them? How long has he been divorced from their mother and how much time has he spent with his children since then? This young lady has two parents - you can't blame just one for how she turned out and it sounds oh so familiar that she has become nothing more than "when can I stop paying any support?" Are the three younger children boys or girls? If there is a younger daughter - how much time does he spend with her - does she have a father figure in her life? If not, my bet is same thing will happen with her.

Edited to add: I find it very sad that the title to your thread is "I love watching a good train wreck". These are four children you are talking about and their lives are forever changed. Their father has a chance to make a difference and not sit back and watch the train wrecks.

Last edited:
Quote:
she divorced him and left for another guy while he was fighting in Kosovo in 99. WE moved close to them in Florida just so he could spend time with them and he saw them and spend time with them 3-4 times a week even if it was only for a hour. But then they moved to Ky (and back to Florida again). As i said we had them before but they didnt like the rules we set and ran right back to mom. My DH has really tried but their mom will ruin everything with her lies . As long as they were in FL they were in school. Its not my DH's fault that she took off and cheated on him while he was fight ing overseas. Oh the other girls are all girls, there is one more HS drop out , but we got her into Job Corps. THe other two want to stay in school and have a plan in life.(ped. nurse)

Back
Top Bottom