I MUST BE CHICKEN CRAZY!! Look what I got today&what i hatched PICS!!

shay20

Shay's Flock of Fun
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
in the wild, Mass
I MUST BE CHICKEN CRAZY!!!HEHEHEHE I M GONNA BE OVER RUN WITH CHICKYS AND I LOVE IT.

Ok Look what I got in this morning. I ordered these ones from murrys hatchery. Well the bigger ones I hatched they are older. The other pics I hatched between last night and 3 days those ones are quail, pheasant ans silkie and a phoenix and i still have more in the bators.

these pics are frizzles and polish

13887_vhgchvjh_001.jpg

13887_vhgchvjh_002.jpg

These are the ones I hatched.

13887_vhgchvjh_010.jpg

13887_vhgchvjh_011.jpg

13887_vhgchvjh_012.jpg

13887_vhgchvjh_014.jpg

That's a LOT of cuties!
big_smile.png
I keep different ages together too..... though I wouldn't keep meaties with banties though, but other than that I have had no problems
smile.png

Well i hope to raise and sell, and keep a few for my self for more breeding.
The older ones love the babys, they are being good with them. I ve been watching them. They have been with a smaller one since they have been born with a oegb so they are used to being with the smaller ones.

Hope you get eggs sometime!! I'd love to hatch some out!! Even if hubby would shoot me! He gets mad at first then he's sees all the little fuzzy butts and starts planning housing and everything for me. He's so funny!! He's even brainstorming a big cabinet incubator out of an old fridge!! Already have the fridge. Just figuring out the details and doing our research!!
big_smile.png

hahaha arnt husbands funy like that hahaha
My hubby at first said we cant keep gathering to many, and look now hehehe
wow i hope you get that fridge working up as an bator, its so fun watching these little guys hatch you actully start ruting them on saying ( come on , come on you can do it). hehe i know i do.

Last edited:
I want polish so bad and so far no one around here has had them
sad.png
I would love a few for my mini flock (which grew by 6 at TSC this afternoon... darn banties and their cuteness...
roll.png
)

Back
Top Bottom