I need feathers

Brianz, sorry, seems plans have changed since my helper is going out of town, their work can be spontaneous with the travel, sometimes. So I don't think I'll be butchering the birds in time for Halloween. Hopefully you can get enough feathers, still!

Quote:
Awesome! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

If the package does not have a return address, do e-mail me one so that I can send you back at least your postage cost!

-BZ

Quote:
Awesome! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

If the package does not have a return address, do e-mail me one so that I can send you back at least your postage cost!

-BZ

Don't worry about it, it wasn't much. I think it's so cool that you are making such a neat costume for your daughter. I do hope others will get feathers too you as well. I can't wait to see the finished product.

A billion thanks for the two packages of feathers that arrives last Friday.
We have been very busy applying them. I just took some pictures.... having a little trouble uploading them so I'll try later.

BTW, just so the rest of you can feel guilty, the two that sent feathers sent AWESOME feathers, even if they were just what they could scrounge up. They are perfect for what we need, they look awesome, and U see that it cost less than $2 to send!

Sorry that it was too much effort for the rest of you!
wink.png

I can't wait to see pictures. I bet she will look great. This is very exciting..... lol.

When is the last day you will be needing feathers? I'm finding more (of course) since I sent the others. I'm wondering how long the feathers took to get to you and when I should send these. It's not much but I'm sure you could use them.

Last edited:
Quote:
Actually, it looks like we have enough. What you sent managed to cover the most important head parts. I'll know for sure this evening. With the feather we bought, the ones we collected locally and I think Hot2Pot's, we've got wings, head, chest and upper legs about 85% covered. The feathers you guys sent are perfect for the head and crest on this beast. You might think you did not send very much but they are exactly what we needed and they cover a lot! If you want to send more we'll either make some replacements or save extremely spectacular feathers for other projects..... they will be used!

Brianz, I'm going to send them anyway. It can't hurt and they are nice feathers. It's not much and I'd rather see them used then waste away in the weather. I actually enjoyed finding them. My geese would walk with me and chatter as we walked around the yard. Eventually the chickens joined in thinking they were missing out on something. Rather comical. The ducks had no interest..... lol.

Quote:
Hey.... send away! I e-mailed my address again. Let me know if you did not get it.

So my daughter, Katherine is soon to be 9, not too long ago, one of her favorite bedtime stories was Are You My Mommy?
I think that maybe you are living a version of that story, with the entire flock asking, "Are you my mommy?"
It all sounds very cute!

Back
Top Bottom