I need help naming my Chilean Rose Hair Tarantula!!!

MsBagawkbagawk

Songster
7 Years
I got my Rose Hair Tarantula about March last year, and but I've had a hard time coming up with a name that sticks. So, now I'm counting on you all to come up with something. Give me any name you think would be cool for a FEMALE tarantula. I don't like cutesy names (e. g. Rosie, Princess, etc.) And she'll be around for at least another 10years so it's gotta be something I won't get bored of.

Sorry, I don't have any pics because I made her mad earlier (I accidentally spilled some water on her when I was refilling her dish) and now she's hiding in her tunnel. But you can just Google 'Chilean Rose Hair Tarantula' and get a pretty good idea of what she looks like. She's kinda on the brown side, but her hairs will turn really bright pink or purple when she's hunting or surprised.

Thank you in Advance!

~~~Ms. B :)

miss fluffy bum, Redrum, keelala, spindra, lucifera, matilda, noella, hot fuzz, phobia,ocho ( spanish for 8), golgotha, gothica, ithaca, medusa, Aragog. vanpira, guesella, storm, Nightmare, Taurantaurellion, Crusader, Devilla, Voodoo, pumkin or pumkerbean,carnage, Willow, Panthera,Solace, willameena, Druscilla, Magdalena, fuzz ball, bramble, brumble, Vindaloo,nightshade, belladonna, demonetteta, demonett, little big butt, fuzzy big butt (or you can say bum for either) Miss Snugglebottom, Barb, Hairy mama, Boogabaah, Rangatutu, taboo, honey poppy, peaches, tixie, LULUBELL,, Talulla, scout, Ah oh,

All I can think of

Rhayden

Oh wow, all of these are really good! Right now I really like Magdalena.

Stacykins, yeah, she's really calm. I'm scared to hold her but my dad has and she was perfectly fine. She doesn't even flinch when I put my hand in her enclosure to take out a dead cricket or add water to her dish. She's only crazy when I feed her or touch her Solo cup. Yes, her red Solo cup. I used it as cricket transportation once and now she loves to build her webs off of it.......

Aurora
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom