I never knew.....

I know what you mean. It's been several years since we had chickens and I just hatched a couple BCM and got some BBS and Lav Orps. I forgot how much we all love to just sit and watch them lol. I will warn you though......don't put your babies in a large Rubbermaid tub in the bathroom. Why you ask ????? Well you can loose track of how long you have been " sitting" and watching them, and well we all know what happens when you " sit" for to long in the bathroom......yep the dreaded red butt ring :D. So just a little word of caution :lol::lol:

:)
Rebekah

Vic...ROTFLMAO!!! Poop on the book
lau.gif
They make such a mess! Before she did it, I was trying to read a book sitting on the ground and they would step on their poop in the yard, then hop on my book. Needless to say, the pages were pretty smeared and had to be washed off. Yuck!

Don't you know you're not supposed to read in the run! You're supposed to be paying attention to the chicks. They got jealous.

So when they are full grown and hanging out on shoulders, laps, etc. do you still have the poop issue, or are they a little better behaved by then lol!?

Generally no they don't get any better manners as they grow older. I have one that likes to sit in my lap and has never pooped on me. Now that I've said that next time I'm in there she's going to.
barnie.gif

I have one, my favorite, that has never pooped on me but she has gotten poop on me via feet. Another of mine, is really polite and will leave or throw a fuss if held when she needs to poop.

Isn't it amazing that we have a thread that is now talking in a comical manner about being pooped on?
lau.gif

Generally no they don't get any better manners as they grow older. I have one that likes to sit in my lap and has never pooped on me. Now that I've said that next time I'm in there she's going to.
barnie.gif
Haha, yep it's fate now! :)

I have one, my favorite, that has never pooped on me but she has gotten poop on me via feet. Another of mine, is really polite and will leave or throw a fuss if held when she needs to poop.

Isn't it amazing that we have a thread that is now talking in a comical manner about being pooped on?
lau.gif
I guess it's because they do it SO MUCH that we just can't help it!!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom