I officially hate the post office! Do they stand a chance?

Quote:
Thank goodness someone has them for sensible prices . Well 2 had chicks they went into lockdown I came down this morning excited to see if they had hatched and found the incubator smoking
barnie.gif

I don't know what happened it has always stayed constant on temperature but for some reason it had gone mad the temp was 137 and it wasn't working so I dread to think what it had been, everything including the door, the shelves and the water trays were melted. Needless to say the eggs did not survive.
hit.gif

Quote:
Thank goodness someone has them for sensible prices . Well 2 had chicks they went into lockdown I came down this morning excited to see if they had hatched and found the incubator smoking
barnie.gif

I don't know what happened it has always stayed constant on temperature but for some reason it had gone mad the temp was 137 and it wasn't working so I dread to think what it had been, everything including the door, the shelves and the water trays were melted. Needless to say the eggs did not survive.
hit.gif

ep.gif

hit.gif

So sorry you lost the eggs.
Glad you caught the incubator smoking before it did damage to your house/garage/wherever you keep it.

My oh my what luck you have.
hugs.gif
You sound like me. I'm so sorry for your lose.
hugs.gif
Be thankfull that's all that went up in smoke.
fl.gif
Everything can be replaced but not you or your family. Again, I'm so sorry.

Quote:
barnie.gif

hit.gif

My god that is bad, its a shame as choc orps are lovely birds, my are 6 weeks old now and nearly completely feathered out

Back
Top Bottom