I promise... *A warrior cat RP*

Fallingrain noticed the apprentices and ran over. He jumped on the she cat. “Grab Fluffypaw and go the apprentices den. NOW!”
Nightpaw nodded and grabbed Fluffypaw's scruff, dragging him to the apprentices' den. She didn't care about the weight she was putting on her injured paw; the only thing that mattered right now was getting her friend to safety.
(Lets be nice to the ppl who aren't hear right now. Ima make Wetstar surrender, but they'll be back soon....)
"I surrender." Wetstar spit the words out like poison.

Dog saw two cats come in the den entrance. "Oh hello!" he saw Fluffypaw. "Your mate should go see the clan mommie!" he said.

" He's been calling me the clan mommie." Rainshadow whispered to Fluffypaw and Nightpaw.
"He's not my mate!" Nightpaw snapped, putting down Fluffypaw and glancing at Rainshadow. She curled her tail over her paws, seeing as the Snowclan cats were retreating and she didn't need to fight anymore.

Pearlglow limped over to where her kits had been hiding, having defeated the intruder. But her kits were not there!
“Puddlekit! Dustkit! Where are you all?”
"Here," Dustkit whimpered from a dark corner.
Galefeather saw a she-cat sneak up behind Icepaw. "LOOK OUT!" She screamed, and dove in front of him just as the cat was striking. Galefeather felt a stinging pain in her head. She landed with a sickening thud at the edge of the clearing. She couldn't move. She faintly saw Icepaw's white outline against the dark trees. Then all was black.
(She passed out)

(Lets be nice to the ppl who aren't hear right now. Ima make Wetstar surrender, but they'll be back soon....)
"I surrender." Wetstar spit the words out like poison.
"Make your clan leave, Auburnstar spat. "And don't come back expecting mercy."
Silvernight went to check on Dropspring. He was still sleeping, peacefully.
"Galefeather!" He said abruptly waking up. He ran to where she lay, trying to drag her, chest heavily, but totally exhausted. He collapsed there. "Somebody help Galefeather!" He cried.
Darkkit watched Snowclan retreat, wondering how a warrior would be so brave to give up her life for the clan.

"He's not my mate!" Nightpaw snapped, putting down Fluffypaw and glancing at Rainshadow. She curled her tail over her paws, seeing as the Snowclan cats were retreating and she didn't need to fight anymore.
"Oh," said Dog. "No reason to be grumpy!" he said then whispered to Rainshadow, "Is she always this GRUMPY??" a little too loudly.

"Darkkit?" Rainshadow asked Dog.
"Oh, is that his name?" asked Dog. "Can I see him?"

Back
Top Bottom