I Set 14 Eggs! Hatch along with me!!! *CHICKS R HERE!!!! PICS ADDED!!

ChickLover98

The Chicken Princess
9 Years
Apr 24, 2010
Pennsylvania
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

WHOOO HOOO!

This is my first real hatch! I'm so excited! Who just set (or will be setting) theirs in the next few weeks?

HATCH ALONG WITH ME EVERYONE!!!!!

Mommies are Amber Link, and daddy is an Unknown Mix.

Here are some various pics of the mothers, Thalia, Pheobe, Chica, Flower, Daisy, and Bianca!
55349_chickies_2010_111.jpg

55349_chickies_2010_076.jpg

55349_chickies_2010_024.jpg

55349_chickies_2010_036.jpg

55349_chickies_2010_031.jpg

And here's some pics of Daddy, Jasper.
55349_chickies_2010_032.jpg

55349_chickies_2010_051.jpg

Now, lets see what the chicks will look like!

*Hatchdate is 10/27/10! Halloween Babies (almost!)

Last edited:
I have some under my broody java surama mixs
and Im putting silkies (ultraclasic) in now and some mixes that may or may not be fertile.
using a hova bator and wishing it had a fan
roll.png

I set mine today at 5:30pm. I have a total of 24 BCMs and 8 Olive Eggers. This is my first attempt at incubating so I'm expecting a low hatch amount. But hoping for the best.
fl.gif

I'm setting mine at 6 o clock tonight!

18 duck eggs, calls, pekins, aylesburys and runners. I think ill be lucky to get calls tho, they are notoriously hard to hatch!

So if im right ill be hatching a few days after the chooks?

I set 7 Mille Fleur D'uccle eggs (Tsagirl) this morning. I set 9 buff silkie eggs for my neighbor on Wednesday, and I have 11 BBS silkie eggs (oldtimegator) that will go into lockdown in a week. I have a separate hatcher, so I'll move the silkie eggs to that when it's time for lockdown.

I incubated d'uccle eggs about a month ago and even though 5/7 made it to lockdown, only 1 hatched. I've been told my humidity was too high. So I'm trying to do a lower humidity for the d'uccles for lockdown this time (but a high humidity for the silkies). Should be interesting!

Back
Top Bottom