I strongly dislike my chicken.

Nov 28, 2017
UK
I kneeled down to grab a dish in the chicken garden and my little pullet, now named Jolie, decided it would be really funny to jump onto my shoulder - with her mud covered feet. And whilst I tried to remove her she did a cecal poo IN MY FRESHLY WASHED HAIR. I washed the bit what she pooped in with shampoo and it still stinks! :hit

Weird story I know.

I kneeled down to grab a dish in the chicken garden and my little pullet, now named Jolie, decided it would be really funny to jump onto my shoulder - with her mud covered feet. And whilst I tried to remove her she did a cecal poo IN MY FRESHLY WASHED HAIR. I washed the bit what she pooped in with shampoo and it still stinks! :hit

Weird story I know.
Awww. She couldn’t help it. Just wanted some love!

So sorry about your hair. I can go into the run or coop all cleaned up and I don't get dirty. Chicks don't get on my shoulder. They like to peck at snaps, shoe laces and shoes but not my hair. They are curious as ever and will follow me around where ever I am. At least this group of chicks is nothing like the first ones. They seem to be around me more.

Keep treats handy like black oil sunflower seeds. Put some in your pocket. Mine love them.

Back
Top Bottom