I think I want a car

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
vs. my jeep.

In the mail I just retrieved from the mailbox there was a flyer from the local car dealership. The dealership is owned by a friend of ours. I purchased my jeep from this guy, but it was his personal vehicle, not from the lot. He tried six times to buy it back from me, stating that I caught him in a weak moment.

The 2010 Dodge Charger advertised in the flyer sure looks sweet.
love.gif
I'm thinking how nice it would be to have a vehicle that's comfortable for longer drives. Just checked the Kelly blue book value on my jeep and it's still worth more than they're asking for the charger. Even if I traded my jeep we'd still have DH's.

Hmmmm, do I want to go into debt for something when we are completely debt free?
hmm.png

Quote:
But we also own DH's jeep, two pickups (farm truck and a custom) and the motorcycle, besides DH's patrol car which he drives more than anything.

I drive DH's jeep only when absolutely necessary - I don't like or feel comfortable with the higher lift kit it has, I can't drive the farm truck and he doesn't like anyone but him to drive the custom.

I think I want this charger. Maybe I'm just overtired and weak right now.

I've always wanted a charger, so I'd say go for it! You already have one jeep if you need it. It's worth a little more money to have something fun you enjoy driving imo.

Back
Top Bottom