I want to ask a question that has already been asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
As proof of how ineffective vague thread titles are, I have ignored this thread for days because the title was so dumb. I only finally clicked on it because I'm so bored right now that I'd click on anything.

Dumb title? I put a lot of thought into it.

But then I knew beforehand that nuances of speech and body language combined with my dry sense of humor and tendency towards cynicism don't translate well into the written word, especially a short title.
smile.png

got my answer..... but hey thanks for someone bumping the post in the .. . chicken breeds section....

I know I had to give you all credit some how...

big_smile.png

Quote:
As proof of how ineffective vague thread titles are, I have ignored this thread for days because the title was so dumb. I only finally clicked on it because I'm so bored right now that I'd click on anything.

Dumb title? I put a lot of thought into it.

But then I knew beforehand that nuances of speech and body language combined with my dry sense of humor and tendency towards cynicism don't translate well into the written word, especially a short title.
smile.png

Hey, you just hit 1000! Yay!
wee.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif

Hey dacjohns, I knew you meant it to be dumb - it was to prove a point. My saying it was dumb is actually a compliment to your skill. (Is it getting deep in here again?)

I'm a new member, but really enjoyed and LOL'd at many of these post. I'm a veteran of other message boards (dog training/breeding boards--hard core stuff, hated it). I think most large boards have these exact same problems the only difference is the subjects.

With that said I have some stupid questions, maybe I'll ask them 'for real' and maybe I won't!!
roll.png
smile.png

Here they are:

Can a rooster be de-crowed like a dog is de-barked? -- this one I'm half serious on...

What the heck are all those breed abbreviations? I'm slooowwwlllyyy learning them

I can't think of anymore right now, but I'll be back
yippiechickie.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom