IA here

Im in Mt. Joy south of Eldridge, north of Davenport! I have 5 Ameracuanas, a black sex link, and an unknown. Cant wait to meet some people close to me
big_smile.png

Quote:
I think you're looking for LF but I will have a pair of Dellie bantams at the fair. The girls toes are crooked but the boy is very nice.

Yes, I am looking for LF... thanks anyway!
smile.png

I'm not showing anything this year, but am doing some volunteer work from 3-6 on Sunday the 14th so I can get in free and come see the chickens
smile.png
I'll try to be there early so don't be takin' them home to early in the day!

Quote:
If you are talking the State Fair they have released us around 5 on Sunday the last 2 years. So do come early. There still might be some for sale. I have my 1st sale coop this year but don't have a clue what I am taking to sell.

Quote:
If you are talking the State Fair they have released us around 5 on Sunday the last 2 years. So do come early. There still might be some for sale. I have my 1st sale coop this year but don't have a clue what I am taking to sell.

I will be there in the morning
smile.png
You can bring me a pretty pullet to be a replacement broody for next year
wink.png
My two frizzled cochins who are the best broodies are going on 4 years old now. Jet has been sitting on eggs but Sylver just decided to sit yesterday - she normally has raised at least two broods by now. I have a feeling she won't sit at all next year.

I had the pleasure of meeting karimw Friday night and buying 7 of her Iowa Blue. She has a neat set up. Thank you Kari for letting me visit (even at 9:30 pm). I got 3 eggs yesterday.

Here is a picture of the Cockeral I told you about.

92928_a002.jpg

Quote:
I lived in Davenport. Hope to go back in winter for school, although I will be in Kewanee Il. then, but be closer to home than I am here in Pa
roll.png
plus I would go back on weekends sometimes to be with family and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom