IA here

hey guys i ñeed my d'anvers pllorum tested i contacted some around here and everyone was in the same boat as me stuff is$$$$ my chickens are located in mason help

Quote:
Amy, I can test your birds if I come to the show, which is looking likely. I do charge $1.00/bird to cover expenses. I am listed on the IPA website as a testing agent #347EB You can bring them to the fairgrounds but cannot be cooped in until the blood tests are done. of course the Iowa Poultry Assn. does provide a list of testers in your area!

I haven't been on here in forever and a day! Mostly on FB these days. Anyway, I am getting out of all of my birds except for Welsummers. Ameraucana, RC and Single Comb RIR, Buckeyes, Black Tail Buff Marans, Partridge Brahma and a few Buff Orpingtons. Some of these birds are fit for show now. If your kids want a 4H project for next year, now would be a time to buy. So many breeders are cutting back, you might have a hard time finding something worth putting in a show pen next Spring.

How about I just have you test them before cooping in? I have tried a few of the testers listed and they said the stuff was just to expensive, that is why I never renewed, the reagents were just too much. Thanks a bunch.

How about I just have you test them before cooping in? I have tried a few of the testers listed and they said the stuff was just to expensive, that is why I never renewed, the reagents were just too much. Thanks a bunch.
Will see you there and if not I will message you so you know we wont be attending.

Hey everyone!
I figured this be the best place to ask us Iowans :). Looking to buy feed in bulk. Anyone recommend a place? I live between Cedar Rapids and Waterloo if that helps :)

Back
Top Bottom