IA here

Came home from the New Ulm, MN show with a new young trio. A bantam black Orpington cockerel and 2 blue pullets. They are not handled so I had to photograph them in a very dark room! They are settling in.

If anyone near Ames has any ducklings or young ducks please let me know. Just looking for a good layer and decent pet. Looking for around 6hens. Thanks

any body in here around oskaloosa or des moines iam looking for hatching eggs. i have bought several batches on ebay with little to no luck. the last batch all the air cells where detached. i would like to expand my flock would like just about any thing. i have made my own incubator and have had awesome luck incubating my own eggs but looking for something different.

any body in here around oskaloosa or des moines iam looking for hatching eggs. i have bought several batches on ebay with little to no luck. the last batch all the air cells where detached. i would like to expand my flock would like just about any thing. i have made my own incubator and have had awesome luck incubating my own eggs but looking for something different.

If you really want Wellsummer eggs contact Trish. She is on BYC as Flash Point Farm. She hatches raises and shows hers.

Back
Top Bottom