if my 2 year old takes his diaper off one more time.... updated...

We also had diaper issues and went back to onesies. Then potty trained...straight to underwear...only wore a pull up or diaper at nap time and bedtime....my son was potty trained in a week and in 3 months no longer needed diapers at bedtime or nap.

Haven't crossed that bridge with my daughter yet, think it will be that easy again........yeah, probably not....
hmm.png

Lori

my 2 1/2 ds does not talk yet we think it may be genetic ( Putting off the testing until Insurance picks up) and I was so worried about potty training because people say Don't potty train until they talk. Well I have not pushed in any way and he has decided he wants to use the potty he will grab onto you and tug then run to the bathroom or grab himself and whine. If he does not know the "RULES" about potty training I sure am not going to tell him!

Quote:
I would do whatever you feel is right for your son. My son didn't talk until he was almost 4 and wasn't potty trained until he was 5. You are the one that knows best. I would suggest teaching him the sign for potty or make a card that he can show you when he needs to go potty. It is cute at 2 when they pull on you but when they are 7 they can knock you over.
smile.png

I need to start working on potty training my 2nd who is almost 3. She
loves to play in the bathroom so it makes it a bit difficult.

Back
Top Bottom