I'm going to kill my husband

Wow, he IS a keeper.
Don't tell your DH, but my DH got his rear end kicked by an emu several years ago when he was helping his buddy round them up to take them to an auction-they can be pretty mean(but think of the entertainment value).
big_smile.png

I am, however, VERY jealous of the ducklings!

I'm still shaking my head at him. He did get them for an eggcellent price though, so even if they don't hatch we're not out a ton.
roll.png

I now know I should have stipulated more than just "NO TURKEY EGGS"

Quote:
No, no..... She should change the title of this thread to " I am going to SSS my husband".... You know, just to be safe. In case the Authorities are scanning the forum.
gig.gif

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
No, no..... She should change the title of this thread to " I am going to SSS my husband".... You know, just to be safe. In case the Authorities are scanning the forum.
gig.gif

If they show up at my house tonight I'll LOL.
lol.png

I seriously hope you didn't plan on hatching anything else during those 50 days. Might be able to squeeze in a quail egg or two.

Can you imagine what your new ducklings will think, "Godzilla does exist!"

Quote:
gig.gif

lol.png

Me too!! But if they do... Tell them they got there just in the nick of time!!
lol.png

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
lol.png

Me too!! But if they do... Tell them they got there just in the nick of time!!
lol.png

LOL! I should have known better. I really should have. He doesn't like to do anything half a@#ed.
lol.png

Quote:
LOL they are bantam ducks too, so they're going to freak. If they do hatch, I've already talked the hubby into shipping them out the same day. My reasoning is simple, I'm afraid of a turkey...pretty sure an Emu is going to be insanely scary running at me in the pasture.

Quote:
Sir Birdaholic has already given me modification ideas to the current bator, so no need. I think we'll be able to make them fit perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom