I'm gonna CRY!! First moving violation!

Quote:
I use the walk/do not walk lights for this when I'm driving through a city. They always start flashing even before the yellow light.

I do that too, when theyre available.

Someone who has done that before, do they always send tickets when they take your pic as you go through, or do they waive it depending on how petrified your face looks???

I know its horrible, but that part made me laugh a little. I hope everything works out for you Jess.
smile.png

Me too, Jordan.

I think if you get the ticket in the mail you can fight it. You could say that you could'nt stop safely because of the cars behind you tailgating you or something like that.

Brian.

They let you off easy in TN.

Mafia runs the red light/speeding camera racket in Phoenix.

It's really starting to pi$$ people off here in AZ.

Red light violations here will cost you $210 with the class.

Y'all aren't horrible! I intended that part to be funny.
tongue.png
Thanks for the support, stories, and laughs everyone! Man, that has got to be one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me though! And gosh dangit all, the last thing I need is for my insurance to go up!! But, we shall see. Maybe my ticket will get lost in the mail or something....
fl.gif

Here in Colorado the cameras are getting very popular. I got one a few weeks ago. I thought I hit the intersection on yellow. The camera takes a pic of your position when the light turns red with a digital time in 100ths of a second. Then another picture when you actually hit the intersection. Then of course a high resolution picture of your face. Doesn't get any more cut and dry than that. In Colorado it is a 75.00 fine. The whole scam is run from some company in Ohio. they install all the cameras and maintain them and send the cities cut to them. Great revenue provider. Doesn't go on your record here. The DMV isn't even involved.

From now on whenever you go through one of those intersections and the light flashes you will wonder if it was you that got your picture taken. Then you wait a month waiting to see if it was. It does make you more aware of yellow lights. Use the brakes instead of the accelerator when you see the light turn yellow.

Pay it and get on with your life.

I was mad over my $50 ticket. Glad I didnt get one in AZ or Cali. Carri, Just remember... Green means "go" and yellow means "go faster"! my thoughts exactly.....LOL.
lol.png
Only reason they have redlight cameras is for income.

Back
Top Bottom