I'm hungry. What do I do?

What would you do if you were hungry?

• Total voters
Pics
Taking all these extras are very harmful to some and can actually make their "issues" worse.

I agree with Bee.

The same thing happens with chickens.
People think that adding all this extra stuff is helping them but in reality it isn't... Most of the time.

Hey my schedule is all messed up. Trying to loose some weight... I know not the best way of doing it.
That’s not only “not the best” but extremely dangerous plus won’t work anyway cause your body will just start storing everything if it’s not getting enough.

That’s not only “not the best” but extremely dangerous plus won’t work anyway cause your body will just start storing everything if it’s not getting enough.
Shocked GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I KNOW, trust me. I'm eating less in general but cutting out sugar has been the main thing. Just been to busy to eat today. Fasting or intermediate fasting is good for your metabolism. Trust me.. I do not starve myself.

Does your doctor know about all of that? Seriously be careful of taking vitamins, especially if you eat reasonably healthy. I take glucosamine, but I have a bad knee and am over weight. If you're young and healthy, you shouldn't need it. That's just one example.
I am 40 a former horse trainer who's been incredibly hard on her body my health coach knows everything that I'm taking I wouldn't say I'm excessively overweight but I fall in that category by BMI my doctor keeps telling me that I'm healthy and I just accept my body the way it is and I'm like oh no not okay I like it when it finally reaches the high end of the healthy BMI like 25 points or whatever it's supposed to be and I think I'm at like 27 right now so I'm only 15 lb off like I'm not far from it it's just a frustrating thing and I had maintained that weight until January when I got covid and I put on 15 pounds in like a month and then I put on another 10 5 to 10 since then even though I'm trying pretty hard to lose it so it's just been a frustrating experience I had her check my thyroid my A1C she says metabolically I'm incredibly normal I don't have any health issues however she doesn't have a reason for this so she took me off a medication that I was on that could contribute to weight gain but she was like it's highly unlikely but let's just give it a try and so here we are

I KNOW, trust me. I'm eating less in general but cutting out sugar has been the main thing. Just been to busy to eat today. Fasting or intermediate fasting is good for your metabolism. Trust me.. I do not starve myself.
Okay just making sure cause the way it was phrased somewhat seemed it but as long as you aren’t that’s good. But you should try to make time to eat. It’s important. Even if it’s a quick snack or something.

Back
Top Bottom