I'm moving this week to a land "far, far away"...come with me :)

Oh, and the landscape guy has been way over trimming the plants but there was 1 primrose bloom out front. I pointed it out to my grand baby and told her that it must have bloomed especially for her visit today........after that she must have ran out to check that bloom 5 or more times saying thank you to it for blooming for grandma today. Wow. Out of the mouths of babes come things that just melt your heart and make ya well up.
hit.gif

Last edited:
May your skies always be blue

May the gate always be open

Here are flowers just for you!

Last edited:
big_smile.png

Got a few more things moved today but the biggest part gets moved this weekend. Then next week the unpacking, lol. Isn't it always such a relief when it's over.
lol.png

wee.gif
Here's 2 pics of my CL finds so far...I'm still in the process of packing things for the big move tomorrow.

Today I picked up this 40+ year old dining set with 6 chairs, but it has room for 8 if pressed. It's pretty in person & in great condition...solid wood and incredibly heavy...after the extensions were removed we still had to take it apart to fit it in the front door without breaking my back, lol, but it fits perfectly in my dining room. It was $150.

And these are the big wingback chairs I picked up for my grand baby's reader chairs. They were $30 each.

smile.png
It'll all come together eventually, lol.

Last edited:
Oh my! Those chairs for your grand babies are just divine! What a wonderful find. I do love your new table as well. I could picture all of those lovely pieces in my home!

Conveniences are essential at certain times in your life. I moved from a city just 12 months ago. Each morning when I wake up I don't allow myself to take my country home for granted because I know I am lucky to have it.

Wishing you a wonderful journey in this new stage of your life
hugs.gif
Good luck with your big move tomorrow!

How is everything going dewey? You haven't updated us in a while! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering how you are!

How is everything going dewey? You haven't updated us in a while! I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering how you are!

hugs.gif
Aww, thank you so much! It's been a hectic week and I'm not even nearly unpacked because after the work day is over then its cooking dinner for everyone & then its clean up time & by then it's late and I'm just plum tuckered out, lol. I figure things will eventually come together even if it's at a snails pace, lol. I've been getting maybe a light box or 2 of my stuff unpacked per day, lol.

Today after work with some help from SO, I did get the back patio stuff delivered & arranged somewhat (it's my backyard relaxation escape & a priority, lol) and I took the night off from cooking (because I had previously made a few meals that would have easy leftovers for the weekend) and to my surprise my DD brought me a yummy dinner. She's so sweet & has surprised me this week with so many of my favorite store-bought items that she thought I needed (saying "now mama, just sush, there's no way I could ever repay you for the things you've done & I wanted to get these things for you and I won't hear nothin' about it so just shush"). So I have.
smile.png

Life is good right now even with all the complications present & future because my loved ones are near, we love each other deeply, and I'm thankful for every moment and everything. Plus, just tonight, we found my grand baby's kitty that had been lost for 2 weeks and he's gonna be ok. Their little hearts are happy again and that's really all the matters...family being happy in the moment.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom