Pics
Mind if I crash the party? WV sent me over...Now I know why!!!!
More people like me!!!!:celebrate
I never match, I wear old slippers' every where...Lol
And please don't make me go to town...I'd have to put on a bra, brush the mess on my head ( I think it's hair, been in knot on my head for days)
Have a house goose, house dogs, house cats and a buff Orpington hen who has decided she prefers the indoors too. So I'm cooking dinner and running her back out, again, and sure enough she goes round to the dog door and come right back in.
Sorry, I think I just put it all out there.lol
And I rarely post anywhere except one place....Lol but y'all are awesome!:pop

Well welcome! The more the merrier. I am so relieved that I'm not the only one. My best friend always comments on my grubby attire when she comes over.

I have some guys here to shore up my back porch/laundry room that is slowly sinking to one side. They got a kick out of me sitting in a plastic patio chair on the other side of back gate, surround by chickens that I was sharing my bowl of potato salad and hardboiled eggs off of my fork. I'm sure they think I'm cuckoo.

Oh my this thread has taken off...with a lot of fun.

My Cream Legbar pullet, who is now 24 weeks old...or 6 months. NO EGGS.

She is fat and sassy. No squat. Nothing. Oh well, maybe by spring. She has some conjugal nights planned with my Barnevelder rooster when she finally has her act together. I need more olive eggers.

As to my fashion attire to the coop....okay, please note I have fenced property with trees, but I have been known in early morning to go out in my tee-shirt (knee-length) night gown, with slicker coat over it, and mud boots.

I think the paw prints on the night gown add a nice touch to the look.

As to talking to your animals...all I can say is this...

My daughter heard me talking in the kitchen. She knew no one else was home, so she came into the kitchen to chide me for talking to myself.

I looked up and told her truthfully...I was talking to the dog.

"Oh," she responds, "that's okay then." We both were confident of my sanity.

@pitbullmomma who created the thread, you should be able to change the thread name, if you want to. The old board allowed the thread creator to do that by clicking in the thread title. However, I just went to an older thread I created, and I don't see that edit button now.

@Nifty-Chicken should be able to guide you in how to change a thread title.

Glad to see this thread taking off with so much fun.
LofMc

Well welcome! The more the merrier. I am so relieved that I'm not the only one. My best friend always comments on my grubby attire when she comes over.

I have some guys here to shore up my back porch/laundry room that is slowly sinking to one side. They got a kick out of me sitting in a plastic patio chair on the other side of back gate, surround by chickens that I was sharing my bowl of potato salad and hardboiled eggs off of my fork. I'm sure they think I'm cuckoo.
Thank you... Sounds like me...Lol
We live in an arch steel building as we build in it. So it's all open during the day. We are back in the woods and if folks actually drive past I think I see fear on their faces..Lol we really are nice people just unorthodox. :confused:
My goose gets into my cup of coffee every chance she gets..Lil demon....
Everything free-ranges. Goats, chickens, ducks, dogs... Literally no one else is around here so the only fencing at the moment is around the garden.
So, that's us, plain N simple and unusual all the same.:lau

Oh my this thread has taken off...with a lot of fun.

My Cream Legbar pullet, who is now 24 weeks old...or 6 months. NO EGGS.

She is fat and sassy. No squat. Nothing. Oh well, maybe by spring. She has some conjugal nights planned with my Barnevelder rooster when she finally has her act together. I need more olive eggers.

As to my fashion attire to the coop....okay, please note I have fenced property with trees, but I have been known in early morning to go out in my tee-shirt (knee-length) night gown, with slicker coat over it, and mud boots.

I think the paw prints on the night gown add a nice touch to the look.

As to talking to your animals...all I can say is this...

My daughter heard me talking in the kitchen. She knew no one else was home, so she came into the kitchen to chide me for talking to myself.

I looked up and told her truthfully...I was talking to the dog.

"Oh," she responds, "that's okay then." We both were confident of my sanity.

@pitbullmomma who created the thread, you should be able to change the thread name, if you want to. The old board allowed the thread creator to do that by clicking in the thread title. However, I just went to an older thread I created, and I don't see that edit button now.

@Nifty-Chicken should be able to guide you in how to change a thread title.

LofMc
Oh heavens..Lol
Yep I go out in my PJs, night shirt, or gown all the time. It's hilarious when it been raining, only thing that changes is my shoes..That's when I pull on my camo snake bite boots...Lol

LofMc

I know!!! Me too!!! Who knew there were so many mismatched, hairy, chicken-and-dog-voice-talking, no-bra-wearing, crazy chicken ladies in this world! It's a beautiful thing. :)

Thanks for the tip, LoMC. I may change the name of it, if I get around to it. If not, the unshaven majority will eventually find their way over to this corner of the woods.

Welcome, new peeps! Pull up a chicken-poop encrusted seat, flaunt your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers (or Red Chicken Sloggers) start speaking to yourself in your very best chicken voice, and have a nice cold glass of cheap white wine (or whatever floats your boat!)

XO,

Cindi

I know!!! Me too!!! Who knew there were so many mismatched, hairy, chicken-and-dog-voice-talking, no-bra-wearing, crazy chicken ladies in this world! It's a beautiful thing. :)

Thanks for the tip, LoMC. I may change the name of it, if I get around to it. If not, the unshaven majority will eventually find their way over to this corner of the woods.

Welcome, new peeps! Pull up a chicken-poop encrusted seat, flaunt your bathrobe and fuzzy slippers (or Red Chicken Sloggers) start speaking to yourself in your very best chicken voice, and have a nice cold glass of cheap white wine (or whatever floats your boat!)

XO,

Cindi
:clap:pop

Oh, needless to say....little ungrateful buggers are 23 weeks old today.

And still....NO EGG. grrrrrrrrr!
Maybe they're just late bloomers...Or really good at hiding them..Lol
I found a beautiful very clean clutch of AC eggs in the back window of my hub's TR 7...Lol he had it in a carport and left a window down....lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom