Pics
OH!!! I went to WM again and looked in mens section for that chicken outfit.They had practically everything but chickens. So I headed to costumes and there it was! I got it, just ran out to the chicken yard with it on. Tomorrow I'll get a photo wearing it with my chickens :)

Yeah girl!! Post that pic, lol!

That's what scares me, she's the roosters favorite all her eggs are fertile! Luckily her and the dominique are the only ones laying right now so she can't steal eggs but i definitely don't need more faverolles or favaniques right now. :lau
You need some fertile eggs!;)

Rosie's sister, Marshmallow, is not quite as red yet. Rosie has a darker beard and when I say she is nuts, I really mean she is seriously a goofy, dumb cluck.
View attachment 1167697

You sure she doesn't have some silkie mixed in there ;)
(the dumb factor lol!)
Very pretty chick, dumb or not.

OH!!! I went to WM again and looked in mens section for that chicken outfit.They had practically everything but chickens. So I headed to costumes and there it was! I got it, just ran out to the chicken yard with it on. Tomorrow I'll get a photo wearing it with my chickens :)

:pop

IMG_1139.JPG

I was cleaning the coop today, and I found TWO tiny little Cochin eggs!!!!!
Weeks of sifting through poopy bedding desperately seeking eggs, and it finally paid off!!!! :wee

If i have to. I just caught her doing it today i thought she was having problems so i went to get her off the nest "she'd been there mostly all day " and she puffed at me! I ran my hand under and yep she already laid. I got her and put her on the roost,hoping a nice sleep will make her forget about it. Come springtime she can have at it,just not right now. Crazy hussy has only been laying a good month.
Are ya gonna try to break her?

You're just racking up! Got your integration done and now you're getting eggs. :ya

I know! It feels like Christmas over here! Just cooked up some hard boiled eggs for the whole family (chickens included of course) to celebrate lol. Didn't cook the Cochin eggs though. They are just too cute. Gonna let them decorate the counter for awhile :D

Back
Top Bottom