Impacted crop

Pics
@6BeachChicks thank you so much for helping with Fluffer Face and Lilly! I’m happy to say Fluffer Face is back to her normal self (besides eggs but that’s ok)!

Attachments

• 17972C82-8AE2-4F8C-9D13-FAF6116914CF.jpeg
    17972C82-8AE2-4F8C-9D13-FAF6116914CF.jpeg
    940.5 KB · Views: 3
  • F3DDC4B3-3780-4409-BD1F-B8A1C9180D09.jpeg
    F3DDC4B3-3780-4409-BD1F-B8A1C9180D09.jpeg
    731.7 KB · Views: 3
How long had she been out of water?

Coconut oil will not interfere with the stool softener. You are using stool softener and not a laxative correct?

She likely got a sour crop by now too, but usually there is an underlying condition that is causing this to slow down.
The shaking/trembling is very concerning, it sounds like she's in a state of decline.

How long had she been out of water?

Coconut oil will not interfere with the stool softener. You are using stool softener and not a laxative correct?

She likely got a sour crop by now too, but usually there is an underlying condition that is causing this to slow down.
The shaking/trembling is very concerning, it sounds like she's in a state of decline.
Probably an hour or 2 without water. I am using the stool softer and not the laxative. I will try to treat for sour crop. I agree the trembling is considering! It happened for only about a minute after she had been drinking.

Probably an hour or 2 without water. I am using the stool softer and not the laxative. I will try to treat for sour crop. I agree the trembling is considering! It happened for only about a minute after she had been drinking.
Poor girl!

The crop should feel fuller after drinking. Keep re-checking every morning. Hopefully it will become unblocked.
I do feel that something else is likely going on as well, usually is when there's a crop issue. With mine, it's usually a reproductive disorder.

Back
Top Bottom