In a word, how would you describe your garden as of today?

Late

Many changes happening on the farm, building a coop and run for my chickens was main priority. We're changing the gardens as well and I needed the coop and run to be finished before I wanted to put my garden in (around two sides of the run). So that being done later than intended meant that my seedlings didn't get into the ground until later than intended.

Late

Many changes happening on the farm, building a coop and run for my chickens was main priority. We're changing the gardens as well and I needed the coop and run to be finished before I wanted to put my garden in (around two sides of the run). So that being done later than intended meant that my seedlings didn't get into the ground until later than intended.
Better late than never!

Overgrown, lol

Attachments

• 20210718_160230.jpg
    20210718_160230.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
@rosemarythyme I'm telling you, lol. I got these new melons from baker creek and they have gone nuts! 1 melon plant it's taking over that whole planter. There's also cucumbers, basil, dill, marigolds, Oregon, and lemon balm in therešŸ¤£
(Looks outside at 1 sad little melon plant still trying to grow... said melon has been outpaced by a squash planted only a few weeks ago.)

Welp, I should have squash at least this summer. šŸ˜…

Back
Top Bottom