In need of someone to talk to... I need advice.

Hang in there. I started reading this and it reminded me to get up and take my night meds. I know the road you are traveling is difficult and hard to travel. Unfortunately, many others have traveled this awful road. Others are fortunate not to take this route. Don't give up. We are here for you and with you. If you have a frustrating moment feel free to post. Also remember to tell us about good things that happen. Whether it is life changing good stuff or just something that made you happy. Tell me anything that made you smile today and why it pleased you. I know life is troublesome and difficult to deal with. Life is also good. Our chickens our the best also. I sit with mine each day. Sometimes I go sit with my other miniature pets...horses, donkeys, goats, and bull. It's peaceful and the solitude I welcome.

hugs.gif
highfive.gif

Hang in there. I started reading this and it reminded me to get up and take my night meds. I know the road you are traveling is difficult and hard to travel. Unfortunately, many others have traveled this awful road. Others are fortunate not to take this route. Don't give up. We are here for you and with you. If you have a frustrating moment feel free to post. Also remember to tell us about good things that happen. Whether it is life changing good stuff or just something that made you happy. Tell me anything that made you smile today and why it pleased you. I know life is troublesome and difficult to deal with. Life is also good. Our chickens our the best also. I sit with mine each day. Sometimes I go sit with my other miniature pets...horses, donkeys, goats, and bull. It's peaceful and the solitude I welcome.

hugs.gif
highfive.gif

Thank you, I'm totally trying to hold on lately, my last appointment well almost made me take a turn for the worst, I know past is past but when it happened it made me really bad, and after 3 yrs I thought I'd be okay talking about it after the appointment, I felt so sick and felt like I was going down hill, but I guess all that stuff that has happened has made me a stronger and better person.
I did keep chickens for a while, and it really helped, then this time last year, my mum rang me and said she got rid of them... :( Though I don't live with her anymore and she couldn't take are of them or she didn't want to, because they were use to a lot of TLC and she couldn't provide them with it, it cut me deep :/

Let me post a good and bad that happened to me...

Bad: My oven won't unlock. I had to stop it during the mid cleaning cycle due to my fire alarm going off! I turned it off but it never unlocked. Oooh. My husband was upset because we were unable to heat up the frozen pizzas he picked up for dinner!

Good: My 7 yr old and 10 yr old children got up early and fed all the animals by themselves! I asked the to let me know when they go out next time. I want to keep an eye out for them. Make sure they are safe. They didn't want to disturb me. Awww.

Now you do the same please

Christie,

Hello, hoping all is well with you. It's ok we are here for you. Good and bad we're here. Remember something good that makes you smile.

Good: Watching my baby goats jump all over. They went from trailer to trailer to shredder. Just pretty much everything they could climb on.

Bad: The weather is cool and windy. I was getting used to sunny warm days.

I know this sounds trivial. But it is a good day if the only bad thing that happened was the weather.

Please take care. When I had to live at a rehab center for several months to recuperate from my accident, the gave me skills and ideas to deal with my anger, anxiety, and depression. One thing I used daily/nightly was relaxational music. I listened to this always and it helped me calm down and relax.

Sincerely,
Frances

I have sorted out what has been making me worse, lately, I haven't been day, and I know its a long term thing but I've stopped my appointments, I noticed I was better when I would just talk to my boyfriend about stuff and, last appointment it was about my ex who abused me etc, became an alcoholic because of him and everything else, and lately temptation has been too close and I'm always so down, I look at all the perm discoloured skin I have and I just cry and I know it maybe a not so good thing about stopping my appointments but I feel better that I have and I was actually doing a lot better than I thought I was, I think it's for the best I stop before I do try anything stupid, as the thought is there.

Back
Top Bottom