1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
1f44d.png

If the incubator is running cool (lower than 100) it should at least take a couple extra days to hatch if it were to work. So to give it a fair try don't give up after 21. We run at 98.6 best case so ..

I hope they dont hatch when she is sleeping

Common momma hen let us know how the kids are doing ?

also can you claim these as babies for taxes ? would be nice

Sorry to have left everyone in such suspense. Yes, no news is good news - of a sort.
I haven't cracked either egg, but I am very sure egg #1 - Abe - is a quitter. I didn't candle for a few days because I wanted to be sure to see if there was any difference at all. Nope. Abe is at 22 days and not even filling half the shell. I may attempt an eggtopsy tonight.

I thought Bibi was a quitter a couple days ago, but with last night's candling now I'm not so sure.

In any case, it won't be too long now. Bibi is at 20 days. If Bibi quits also I will take a few days off and then start over, but with a different configuration.

Thanks for the update. I hope you are feeling better. We may all be doing your experiment with this weather that'coming through. I have 12 bantam eggs din the bator due to hatch on the 9th. Now that would be a bra full.

Back
Top Bottom