Incubating in my bra

Things got complicated this morning. I opened the air cell because I though he had quit, but he’s still alive!
Then I thought he was in the wrong position, but I don’t think so finally. Still no internal pip, I know he’s still absorbing the yolk.
I guess he’s just a late one!
He’s still in my bra, air cell opened, I am watching him closely, he’s yellow and black and I am so looking forward to kiss him!
We even made an eye contact <3 (He opened his eye under the membrane)
Let’s hope he’ll be there tomorrow!

Attachments

• D93863B0-25D5-4D7B-9A6E-2901583E6E94.png
    D93863B0-25D5-4D7B-9A6E-2901583E6E94.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
Things got complicated this morning. I opened the air cell because I though he had quit, but he’s still alive!
Then I thought he was in the wrong position, but I don’t think so finally. Still no internal pip, I know he’s still absorbing the yolk.
He’s still in my bra, air cell opened, I am watching him closely, he’s yellow and black and I am so looking forward to kiss him!
That's awesome!! I can't wait to see little *insert name here*.

I saw the pic before I read your post and my heart sank a little. Glad the little guy is still alive. Keep us updated! Anything yet @TheAlrightyGina ?

Back
Top Bottom