Incubating Lavender Ameraucanas Dry Hatch or No?

Pics
Just for fun and no lavender ameraucanas in this post, but Frankie, if you recall my grocery store hatched egg chick is doing great, 4 weeks old and looking like a female so far, fingers crossed! Photo attached of Frankie with Rosie, a little blue laced red Wyandotte chick enjoying the sunshine and Frankie with our “bobblehead twins“, white capped black polish, free ranging in the kitchen!😊View attachment 2264607View attachment 2264612
They look like they have 80’s do’s!!
637F17C4-A890-4686-A152-D3BD41E7859E.jpeg

Yes. 5 of the 7 eggs hatched. One of them had two long cracks.
hatchlings.jpg
2 of them have yellow in their color. They were supposed to be all LAs. I stressed that when I got them. They are Ameraucanas but who knows if their color will change as they get older or they are another color. Oh well...I have 11 LAs that are leaving the brooder today and going to their own pen outside.

Yes. 5 of the 7 eggs hatched. One of them had two long cracks. View attachment 22705972 of them have yellow in their color. They were supposed to be all LAs. I stressed that when I got them. They are Ameraucanas but who knows if their color will change as they get older or they are another color. Oh well...I have 11 LAs that are leaving the brooder today and going to their own pen outside.
Oh Little beauties! They are just too cute! Congratulations! Still learning but, don’t LA’s have yellow often?

Back
Top Bottom