INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I set the eggs last night but left the turner off until this morning. Only 20 1/2 more days! LOL!!!
duc.gif

The other 2 have been rocking, so I know there was life in them at least last night.
fl.gif
Hoping for some hatching from them soon. I know Araucanas have that fatal gene that can lead to DIS around lockdown.

Ok, well, the dog seems to have to go again, so maybe while I step out again something will happen lol.

The first of my incubator eggs hatched.-( transfered to ma broody and she is finishing the hatch,) she has 7 more incubator eggs under her, all in air cells! 5 are still in incubator, 3 of which are due to hatch Sat.

So I don't care if this is a mix chicken, I like mixes, but I thought it would be RIR and the only other birds the guy, had that I got these eggs from was Barred rock, but this looks more EE, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
@Sally Sunshine Have you ever considered increasing your rooster to hhen ratio? I read a collonca chicken thread where they mentioned increasing your rooster to hen ratio because of infertility issues with that breed. Might it work with yours?

Science fiction book... In the past 14 days I have written 26,000 words. I have till the end of november to write 50,000.

http://nanowrimo.org/ its a contest to show you its possible. My first book is un finished but its around 80,000 words and its Taken me thirty years. This new book is a Prequel.
Well done @perchie.girl !

I fully intended on doing NaNo this year but we had some personal issues to sort out so I haven't gotten around to it. I wanted to write Bk 2 of my latest SF series but I'm only 15K in! Good luck and keep going! :D

awesome! and great spot for a saddle!

I am sure they are, my postpone for a few hours in the end thats all, mine were down to room temp and who knows how long, that bator isnt a coleman its a cheapo no insulation in the lid, even though I tried to use that spray foam in it before I put the plexi in it, so I am sure the rest of it hardly has any in it either.  so your fine! 

It doesnt, we only have one toilet on main floor ranch so he is always running out front or back.  plus being in mnts it happens cause it dont really matter

only for a boys!!! 

I have 2 or 3 pips from Silkie eggs!
1f917.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom