INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I don't see a single sign that any of them had been growing.
I would contact the seller and ask for replacements or refund if they are all clear. That is not a shipping problem, that is a rooster problem! Especially if the others are developing just fine, so it's obviously not your incubator.

I haven't yet contacted them yet. The listing stated they were not responsible for fertility of eggs after shipping so I figured it would be through insurance.
Huh, "fertility of eggs after shipping" maybe they just word it wrong, but "viability" and "fertility" are very different things in my book and shipping only affects one. (hint: it's not fertility!)

Do you have band aids?
180px-BandAid.jpg

900x900px-LL-795631c3_Capture.jpeg

or DO YOU HAVE WRAP? either will work
SpraddleLegCurledToe5.jpg

How do you like this contraption ??? got legos?

gabrielle1976

CHICKEN ORTHOPEDICS ~​

I'm going to add chicken eggs to my bator tomorrow, already have duck eggs in there, tomorrow will be day 7 for them.
My question is should I or should I NOT add eggs laid tomorrow? Is it bad to set eggs on the same day they are laid?

CH-

It looks to me like your chick's right hock has a little dried blood and is out of position. Is this what you see?

It's possible that at hatch he got his hock stuck in the wire floor of the incubator. It doesn't happen often, but it can happen. If so, there is probably nothing you can do to help, but you can try. Can you get your mom to take a few pictures while you hold the chick so you can straighten out the leg and turn the chick in different directions?

eh lost him again..... kids have early dismissal this week. chaos

Bejammie momma how you doing?

HELP! I have questions!

#1 DO MY AIR CELLS LOOK OK FOR DAY 18?
If not, what can I do???

#2 HOW DO I PUT WONKY CELLS FOR LOCKDOWN?
(lying down? Upright in carton? Options 3?)
@Sally Sunshine @Cynthia12

Blue Egg Mixes:
(this is the wonky egg-#7)

Crested Cream Legbar:

Everyone is still looking great! I had several kickers, but most were hunkered down getting ready for their big debut!
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
I am getting excited!!!!
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
largest dip in air cell UP wow that went fast

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back