INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

We're a bit chilly this morning...

Pancakes are on the list of things to make today...
along with banana bread, chocolate chip crescent rolls, maybe smoothies.

I don't know what the temperature is outside. My sister-in-law said her thermometer said -29 degrees F. Her house is not far from here but gets more wind. We're battling frozen water and frostbite on combs but hopefully the cold snap ends soon.

I ordered my Easter Hatchalong eggs. More Cream Brabanters. I can't wait to see if this incubator succeeds.

I'm sending as much cold air as I can to those who are battling high temperatures. Oh, if only the internet worked that way...

I know it just breaks your heart all to pieces  :p

Yea I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit before going outside!!!

Speaking of fruits and nuts. I pruned most trees this weekend and fertilized them as well. More to do today. Apples are next. I did get some grafting done with the new tool my brother showed me. It works great. Much better cuts than with the pocket knife. Also going to try grafting tomatoes with it.

Speaking of fruits and nuts. I pruned most trees this weekend and fertilized them as well. More to do today. Apples are next. I did get some grafting done with the new tool my brother showed me. It works great. Much better cuts than with the pocket knife. Also going to try grafting tomatoes with it.
Is it possible to graft one specie onto another, ie. a pear to, say, an apple, to get 2 fruits from 1 tree?

keep me informed on how the grafting goes I might do some tomatoes this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom