INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, Miss Sunshine is on her way home
thumbsup.gif

OH good, being sick or ill is no fun. I hope she starts feeling better.

Okay, I am on day 18, I just reread through the lock down notes.. I have to candle.. mark aircells.. lay eggs on their side with the low point up... raise humidity to 65 to 70 degrees and have the temperature at 98.5.... Now just waiting for the house to empty of children and I will get this done and start praying that the 106 degree spike didnt kill them all.

Hadn't noticed, myself

Okay, I am on day 18, I just reread through the lock down notes.. I have to candle.. mark aircells.. lay eggs on their side with the low point up... raise humidity to 65 to 70 degrees and have the temperature at 98.5.... Now just waiting for the house to empty of children and I will get this done and start praying that the 106 degree spike didnt kill them all.

Good luck! I'm just a couple days behind!

I don't receive notifications, either
smack.gif

Which is exactly why I said "those who choose to receive notifications"...
rant.gif
smack.gif

Good luck!

OK, so I'm going through the list and everyone that doesn't have comeplete info I'm asking here: AGAIN in your reply MAKE SURE you @ me!
The article I am referring to is the complete compillation of stuff from this thread, link found in the first post from this thread.
@slrose24 , 'bator type please
@kwhites634 , 'bator and eggs if currently hatching, thanks
@Cynthia12 , "bator type, thanks
@chicken hawk 33 , Bator type please and thanks
@hippiestink , Bator and eggs if currently hatching
@kguinness76 , bator type and eggs if currently hatching
@lisahefner , clarification on eggs being incubated, thanks
@Ren2014 , 'bator type needed
@FridayYet , bator type and current eggs setting, if you are.
@hereorthere , 'bator type and eggs setting if you are incubating now
@GreenRunner , 'bator type please
@tao chick , bator type and eggs setting, if applicable
@lazy gardener , just double checking that you really aren't incubating now??
@PhoredaBurds , are you setting eggs now?
@Bejammie , 'bator type please
annnd can't get anymore now, gotta go.
I'm at num. 25 now!
Old Hov-A-Bator 2362N with fan & turner; about 30 yrs old, but only used twice. No hatching 'til Spring; only then if nobody's brooding.

Talk to
@WVduckchick

She's got a surefire method of convincing hubby
gig.gif

Before anybody assumes something dirty (well, that always helps too
wink.png
) but I "let" my hubby buy a new pistol, if I could set more eggs. Didn't think it was a very fair trade for me, but he was gonna buy it anyway, so I still came out alright!
big_smile.png

And by the way, @kwhites634 - I got him to help me move the baby coop into my wood shop last night!
lol.png
(and that was AFTER he cleaned the duck pool!) That really was a nice pistol
gig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom