INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go WALLY WORLD!! commercial said Christmas two times!!
lau.gif

I know I know I am so scatter brained.... HarmonyAnn is sick and watchin TV

Joey, just letum alone, yer gonna end up messin withum too much
smack.gif
Too late... I went ahead and nicked a little hole at the beak tips, and in the process of removing them, I found a third malpo. Luckily, as soon as I picked it up, it started chirping and I noticed it's beak sticking out of it's shell. I'm trying to mess with them as little as possible, but I'm impressed with how quickly the temp and humidity stabilize on this bator. Literally, within a few seconds of opening and closing it everything goes back to normal. Whodathunk it?

Last edited:
Too late... I went ahead and nicked a little hole at the beak tips, and in the process of removing them, I found a third malpo. Luckily, as soon as I picked it up, it started chirping and I noticed it's beak sticking out of it's shell. I'm trying to mess with them as little as possible, but I'm impressed with how quickly the temp and humidity stabilize on this bator. Literally, within a few seconds of opening and closing it everything goes back to normal. Whodathunk it?
caf.gif

Too late... I went ahead and nicked a little hole at the beak tips, and in the process of removing them, I found a third malpo. Luckily, as soon as I picked it up, it started chirping and I noticed it's beak sticking out of it's shell. I'm trying to mess with them as little as possible, but I'm impressed with how quickly the temp and humidity stabilize on this bator. Literally, within seconds of closing it everything goes back to normal. Whodathunk it?

but it still does have an effect on the egg shell remember so try to keep it minimal now k?
thumbsup.gif

bummer. A good friend of mine had a dog that seizes, came home the other day and the dog had siezed on the bed and released its scent gland. NOT pleasant!
that is a minor part of it vens, its heartbreaking to watch helplessly but that is pretty gross otherwise
sickbyc.gif
just think of all those poor people that have dogs that have those issues all the time... thank goodness I dont have to deal with having to express that issue!!!
th.gif

How many have hatched now amb, and when did the first one hatch and the last one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom