Incubator question

tabone

Hatching
Jan 2, 2020
Hey everyone!

I'm new to emu and I'm trying to source an incubator with an automatic egg turner. I really only need to hatch 2 (maybe 4 if possible) so would rather not go for a huge cabinet incubator.

Thanks!!

Unfortunately I travel for work and I am sometimes away for a few days at a time so hand turning is not an option.
People love egg sitting....emu eggs. Not so much chickens or quail. The novelty of "emus", will lure in unsuspecting friends and family. For just 4 eggs you should be able rig something up in a 0maha steak cooler. Totally portable. Just a suggestion as my understanding auto turners for emus don't exist.

Hello fellow Chineers, !!!!!!!! I have questions about my incubator that I haven't used in 10 years and I am very flustered and getting several different answers I also have two dozen eggs coming in on Monday as well as my own fertilized eggs to put in there and I want to make sure I get off on the right foot. Can someone please point me in the right direction and how to start my own thread LOL I'm slowly losing it:he:he:he

Back
Top Bottom