indian runner duck week by week

Week 4 for Gunter! Her stance is so Pretty, her tiny little beginning feathers do look rough but she is still a happy duck her chest and other spots seem to be getting darker brown

Nice upright stance, and chocolate!! I love chocolate and she looks sweet enough to eat. not literally lol
Haha @miss Lydia I agree :) it's so funny seeing her and marceline running together so many differences in their body type, stance, and even their walks. Also they have very different quacks marceline sounds like she's laughing some times while Gunter seems to have more of a clicking gu gu with a couple peeps

Haha @miss Lydia I agree
smile.png
it's so funny seeing her and marceline running together so many differences in their body type, stance, and even their walks. Also they have very different quacks marceline sounds like she's laughing some times while Gunter seems to have more of a clicking gu gu with a couple peeps
Did you get your girls local or through a hatchery?
and that is what makes them so special they are so different in every way but look so cute together.
smile.png

@Miss Lydia when his mom gave us marceline we had no idea what she was. She said it was the only duckling there and she felt bad that it was alone and bought it so we did luck out on her, when I went they had a bunch and the females had a band on their leg, do most feed stores not sex the ducklings? I think we may need to start playing the lottery I like luck :)

Back
Top Bottom