Indiana 2010 Chickenstock-2011 NEWS!!

Here are a couple examples of things I have done this year so far, the dobe plate isn't chicken but an example of a plate I have done before.

DSCF6404.jpg

DSCF6406.jpg

DSCF6406.jpg

DSCF6406.jpg

DSCF6399.jpg

Ok guys, I have two big announcements!!
1.) Rob got a call today from Angie's List publications. They send out a magazine out once a month and the August edition will be about chicken raising in Indiana and they called us
th.gif
Well, I called the guy back and we talked for quite some time and he is going to write the article about us, chickens in the city and Chickenstock 2010!! I am so excited. Thanks BYC, without you all this would not be possible. I really think (hope) the article turns out well. I will let you all know when it comes out, it will be available online also!

2.) We received our package from Compassion in World Farming in the UK today and we will have plenty of stuff to hand out.

Well, it was sort of flattering. (blush) We don't deserve all the credit though. If it wasn't for BYC and all of you good folks we wouldn't be having this event to begin with. It is good to put BYC out there though as it has given us all a way to get together and share our passion for chickens. We also had an offer from FOX59 news to do a community story on us and the Chickenstock
th.gif
but I'm not so sure about that one just yet LOL! We are just honored to have all you joining us for a great time for a great cause!
love.gif

Oh go ahead Kathleen, I watch Fox 59 and would love to see it on there. Besides it's a great way to get the word out about how great chickens really are.

Quote:
Great idea!! That is very gracious of you
hugs.gif

Well everything is surely hectic around here. Our turkeys are giants and we just got a batch of 25 meaties Friday. Plus, we have a broody with 8 eggs under her and Attack Chicken's babies should hatch today (1 Serama hatched late Friday). To top it all off, or garden is finally done being planted but we have a new project in the woods Rob has started. Hope all is well with everyone!! I'll check back soon!

Oh, and Phoenix has been added!! Welcome
smile.png

Thanks kat, its no big deal to me, I just thought it would be a nice thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom