Indiana 2010 Chickenstock-2011 NEWS!!

Quote:
No problem. We might buy some red taters! I love those and I didn't plant them right this year. How big is your small table?( just so I can try to make sure to leave space for it) And I'm sure we can slide your GF in beside you.
smile.png

Well I have a longer one that I'm guessing is 6ft by 2ft, and the card table is a square one about 3 ft by 3 ft, not to mention some more space too so I can disply my birds for sale/trade. I was still contemplateing wether or not to go buy a pop up tent for shade, unless u think your woods will still offer good amounts of sun blockage again this year.

Quote:
Oh Kelly I am so sorry about the lil hen .. My guess is a the BW as well... I just cant see the male being that aggressive that quickly .. and as we all know when one picks then they all jump right in ... They are lil fighters though so dont give up....

Quote:
No problem. We might buy some red taters! I love those and I didn't plant them right this year. How big is your small table?( just so I can try to make sure to leave space for it) And I'm sure we can slide your GF in beside you.
smile.png

Well I have a longer one that I'm guessing is 6ft by 2ft, and the card table is a square one about 3 ft by 3 ft, not to mention some more space too so I can disply my birds for sale/trade. I was still contemplateing wether or not to go buy a pop up tent for shade, unless u think your woods will still offer good amounts of sun blockage again this year.

Ok, well that's fine, I'll try to save you a good spot. The woods is still very shady so unless you don't want to set up back there I'd say skip the canopy tent. Also, we aren't expecting rain so that shouldn't be an issue either.
smile.png

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!!!
I wanted to add one more thing. As I set up, I'm planning to have two lines of tables this year instead of having everyone here and there. This will make things much smoother and easier for me and the people helping to set up. If you have not contacted me about selling birds or other things here please contact me right away!!!!! If the list on the first post doesn't represent you and what you have for sale you ABSOLUTELY need to contact me ASAP because I am going by the list on how to set up.

Last edited:
Hello everyone -

I believe we will be attending (My son, my daughter, and I - hubby has to work) and my two neighbors, Linda and Bill. I just wanted to find out what time it starts? I'm sure it is on the thread but there are so many replies so I am lazy and thought I'd just ask
smile.png

We want to get there early to make sure we get some chickens!

We will be bringing blueberry crumb bars - we hope to see everyone
smile.png

Thanks for hosting this event. It should be a hoot!

Quote:
I checked the front page and I see my name on there for selling. I'm bringing plenty of birds.

Bantam Cochins- pullets and cockerels. Limited number of pullets

White Silkie chicks- Unsexed chicks 6 are on hold. 3 to 4 left

Cochin/Silkie mixed chicks- Mostly unsexed, though I can guess on a few of them

Speckled Sussex- Pullets and cockerels. At POL

Speckled Sussex/Welsummer mixed- cockerels only, look like Welsummer roos. Beautiful boys

Marans mixed- cockerels only

Pure BCM's- Pullets (limited number) and cockerels. One pullet is POL

Blue Marans- Pullet and cockerel

Bantam Cochin/Buff Orpington mixes- Pullets and cockerels

Quail Antwerp- Cockerel. He has a fabulous personality, but keeps wandering my neighbor's yard, so my baby boy has to go

Silkie rooster- On hold

Silkie/Dark Brahma- Unsexed chick

Blue Copper Maran- Not positive, but think it's a cockerel. It's beautiful

Showgirls- On hold

Easter Egger trio- The pullets are at POL. They are breeder stock, gorgeous girls, one is gold and brown, one is white and black laced. The roo hatched from a blue egg (Girls hatched from blue/green and brown). Roo has straight comb and pink legs but he IS an EE and from private breeder stock. Trio goes together. Girls should be laying any day now. Hatched March 27th.

Mixed Bantam Cockerels- Not from my stock but they are from breeder stock. One is a Red Cochin mix, one is a ??? mix. He's pretty, but no idea what he is, and he doesn't seem to match anything that the breeder said she has in her Bantam pen. My guess is some sort of Cochin mix, but he has some THICK legs and he's reddish in color. These boys are FREE!

I think that's everything I'm bringing, but I'll double check. I just listed that from memory, lol. Would anyone be interested in two Blue Swedish drakes? Or could anyone give them a good home? I boo booed when I picked my ducklings back in February and I picked one girl and three boys. The boys are now sexually mature and going after not only the Swedish hen, but they're also going after my Mallard hen, and the Mallard hen now refuses to leave the coop. So if anyone could offer these boys a good home, let me know and I will bring them. They're good sized boys, one has spots on his white bib (Jack), and the other doesn't (Puddles). They are sweet boys, I just have too many drakes.

Edited to add one more birds. May edit again to add more birds.

Last edited:
Quote:
I checked the front page and I see my name on there for selling. I'm bringing plenty of birds.

Bantam Cochins- pullets and cockerels. Limited number of pullets

White Silkie chicks- Unsexed chicks 6 are on hold. 3 to 4 left

Cochin/Silkie mixed chicks- Mostly unsexed, though I can guess on a few of them

Speckled Sussex- Pullets and cockerels. At POL

Speckled Sussex/Welsummer mixed- cockerels only, look like Welsummer roos. Beautiful boys

Marans mixed- cockerels only

Pure BCM's- Pullets (limited number) and cockerels. One pullet is POL

Blue Marans- Pullet and cockerel

Bantam Cochin/Buff Orpington mixes- Pullets and cockerels

Quail Antwerp- Cockerel. He has a fabulous personality, but keeps wandering my neighbor's yard, so my baby boy has to go

Silkie rooster- On hold

Silkie/Dark Brahma- Unsexed chick

Blue Copper Maran- Not positive, but think it's a cockerel. It's beautiful

Showgirls- On hold

I think that's everything I'm bringing, but I'll double check. I just listed that from memory, lol. Would anyone be interested in two Blue Swedish drakes? Or could anyone give them a good home? I boo booed when I picked my ducklings back in February and I picked one girl and three boys. The boys are now sexually mature and going after not only the Swedish hen, but they're also going after my Mallard hen, and the Mallard hen now refuses to leave the coop. So if anyone could offer these boys a good home, let me know and I will bring them. They're good sized boys, one has spots on his white bib (Jack), and the other doesn't (Puddles). They are sweet boys, I just have too many drakes.

Can you hold 3 of the speckled sussex pullets for me?

And how much on the white silkie chicks if I take them all?

Last edited:
I am bringing 13 ducklings from my silver cayuga drake from my black and blue Cayuga hens and my chocolate runner hens. Some of the ducklings are pure cayuga. All are blue except one silver. I am also bringing several lavender split olive egger and lavender split Ameraucana cockerels.

My mother and I got drinks and cups. I can't wait for Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom