Indiana & Surrounding BYC Meetup August 1st, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello -

We are sorry that we have to miss Chickenstock...my dad is turning 70 on Saturday so we will be at his birthday party. However, my neighbors who want to be backyard chicken owners will attend in our place, hopefully to purchase a backyard flock.

Their names are Linda and Bill, and they aren't members yet, but
they will surely become backyard chicken members as soon as they can find some birds!

I hope someone takes great pictures and posts them - this would be a great annual event and we hope we can attend next time! Have fun, and it looks to be wonderful weather!

Thanks,
Indychick

I only have three laying right now-one of the 4 died yesterday. I have a pen of 14 that are about 5 weeks old that I need to go through and pull some of the males out. I am not going to incubate any more right now. Let me know if you want any of the males and I can bring some for you-or even a couple females.

Birds:

Coturnix quail youngsters (about 3-4 weeks old)
Button quail youngsters (also 3-4 weeks old)
mottled cochin bantam youngsters (3 pullets-4 cockerels--the first cockerel started crowing yesterday, talk about cute!
love.gif
)

I still want a pair of mottled cochins! Just wanted to make sure I stay on your list.
frow.gif

Hey everyone Carole is here right now, she is getting loaded up and ready to leave my place.

She says HI, cant wait to get there....................

Okay, here's what's coming with my group:

table
canopy
party mix
Mexican dip & chips
10 2-liter sodas and cups

Livestock:

2 standard cochin pairs 4 months old--1 buff and 1 partridge
2 black Australorp pullets
D.gif

guinea eggs--I hope a mixed dozen from my pied pearl, lavender, and purple.
a few light and dark standard Brahma chicks about 6 weeks old
possibly a couple of bantam cochin chicks
jumpy.gif

I plan to be there around 10:00 so can help with last-minute scurrying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom