Injured duck need help!!!

HGM

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2018
California
So I went to care for my birds last night and noticed there were two stuck in between the dog house and the fencing (we use dog houses as extra space to sleep/rest/get out of the weather) when I pulled the dog house out one walked out completely normal and the other didn’t. They are about a month and a half old. She (or hopefully she) was not walking on her right leg. She was trying though. She’s eating, drinking, and still trying to walk. I don’t see that her leg is crooked or swollen. She just has it always curled up and when she tries to walk and stretch her foot out to get it just stays curled like it if she can’t stretch it out. I stretched her foot out for her and she put weight on it and tried to walk but when she had to take another step her foot stayed curled. When I moved her foot she didn’t show any signs that it hurt. I thought that maybe it went numb but she’s still like this today. Attached is a picture of what I mean by her foot being curled and stretching it.
66568_img00330-20100905-1908_2.jpg

I got this from another thread on here. This is how her leg hurt leg is (the one held up). And when I say stretch I mean the normal foot where you can see her webbing.

Attachments

• AB5E7FFB-9C18-461C-929E-880040ACF09A.png
    AB5E7FFB-9C18-461C-929E-880040ACF09A.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 5

Back
Top Bottom