tigger19687

Crowing
6 Years
Jun 27, 2017
Metrowest- Massachusetts
My Coop
My Coop
I'm moving to the West coast :(
My poor little 3 month old pullets will be so sad as I got them as 1 day old chicks. Momma, Op, Jersey, Frieda, Fluffy & Raptor (no not a Roo but biggest hen there). All are Australorps except Jersey as she has Yellow feet so she got mixed up and is a Jersey Giant.
ORGANICALLY RAISED in my Organic Yard with Non-GMO/Organic feed from Green Mountain.

What you get:
COOP=7x7 Rubbermaid shed turned into a coop, no worries about it rotting- MUST BE PUT IN TOTAL SHADE !!! Shelving, feeders, feed bin, 2 waterers etc that you see in the photos (minus the white flat things you see in the attic area).
Ador Auto Door plus extra battery. Installed INSIDE the coop with a sensor out the top for sunrise/sunset closing. LOVE THIS THING !!!!

RUN= a shelter logic carport 10x15x8. It is not completely put together as I wanted it shorter but you get ALL the extra parts, including the covers and instructions. I just bought it 2 weeks ago. 3 different sun shades (ones you see are not mine) and chicken wire wrapped around run. And the roost with blocks too
1/2 bale of hay for run (I just remove all and replace a few flakes every 2-3 weeks).
DE (for roost and floor) and PDZ (for roost)
BLACK CONTAINER WITH THE HAY IN not INCLUDED BUT WE CAN TALK...

NOT PIECING OUT PARTS THIS IS AN ALL OR NOTHING SALE.
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
YOU are responsible for dismantling and taking everything.... Super easy for the shed, just take top off and sides just slip together, screwed to floor. I would get a trailer for easy taking.
PLEASE do not just message me if it's available-I will just delete it and block you.
CL listing with pics... not sure if you can link in here https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/grd/d/bedford-instant-organic-farm-coop/7331959975.html
Looking for $1200 but willing to barter/talk for a quick sale

Back
Top Bottom