Is anyone else tired of winter?

chickie fam

Songster
8 Years
Jan 31, 2011
Erwin, NC
I know I shouldn't complain because in NC we don't get cold weather for long but I'm ready for summer time to be here with warm temps!! But if its going to be this cold down here we could at least get some snow more often so I could enjoy playing in it and trying out the snow cream I've heard people talking about!!

Oh yeah... I am VERY tired of winter. I am in Minnesota and very tired of the cold, snow, and snowmobiliers trespassing. I cant wait for spring, I am hatching chicks now to make it feel more springlike... of course that also means I will have chicks in the house for a while!
big_smile.png

My chicks are getting older and I'd love to let them run around outside but its too cold for them still. I wish it would hurry up and get warm!! I am really looking forward to putting our garden in also and building our chicken coop!

Stupid winter! Must you come every year??
rant.gif

I don't mind it so much when all the roads are clear. I hated driving on the roads this AM that had a thick layer of ice. I know my chickens are absolutely sick of being in the shed 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom