Is it considered appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.
lau.gif

Quote:
Wow!!...
wink.png
Some people might not even like Blue Orpingtons but that's what some of us have in our avatars huh?
big_smile.png
So they look away
big_smile.png

yuckyuck.gif

Well, alittle lighter humor
wink.png

Edited for my writing style Cyn!
wink.png

Last edited:
Cyn, you are a class A person as long as I've been here. Do I agree with everything you say? No, but that doesn't change what I think of you. A-1
Seminolewind

Quote:
**Removed trolling political commentary**

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Being unique & different is what makes the world interesting. If we all had the same beliefs what a BORING world this would be.

When you start discriminating on a person's choice of religion or lack thereof or there political choice you walk a fine line on being looked at as narrow minded & prejudiced.

Humour is totally an individual thing. You either like it or not. Sometimes it's a matter of just not getting it.

The day this forum puts a halt to being an individual as long as it follows the rules, is the day I'm out of here.

The one thing we all have in common is chickens. I think that is why we are all here.

Whether you believe in God, Allah, Budha or Satan, or don't have any faith, should not really concern any of us.

Politically who really cares what we choose. The majority of us here are from North America & are lucky to live in a truly free society where we can choose what we say & what we believe in without retribution.

Peace, Love & Chickens(that's what I believe in)....LCRT

twigg. spend a day in ANY politician's shoes, right or left. Field questions, balance budgets, spend SOMEONE ELSE'S money, and try to do it wisely for the benefit of all, hire, fire, protect and defend, provide city services, plan for a future, moderate in-fighting among departments......

Been there, done that. Eight years was all I could handle.

I really have to THANK one of the posters here who has brought so much attention to my avatar. I didn't get any PM's in support of it until that poster brought so much attention to it. Thankyou again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom