Is it me or he's big?

Will this game type cockerel be likely to attack your other rooster soon? Or will things be okay if he's been peaceable so far?
Mary
So far things are peaceable and since the other rooster is fully grown, he knows how to old his own and so far he's still the leader of the flock.
I do plan on eventually getting rid of him though I just want him to have some offspring first cause he deserves it! He's been a faithful one so yeah but I'm working things out, thank you for your concern.

My first thought was also Liege Fighter. From what I hear, they are great flock protectors, and friendly towards their humans. Theycan stand almost 3ft tall. Liege's have dark legs and yours has yellow, so I do believe he's a mix.

So far things are peaceable and since the other rooster is fully grown, he knows how to old his own and so far he's still the leader of the flock.
I do plan on eventually getting rid of him though I just want him to have some offspring first cause he deserves it! He's been a faithful one so yeah but I'm working things out, thank you for your concern.
Just wondering why you are going to get rid of this rooster if he’s such a good one! It’s not easy to find a good one.

Just wondering why you are going to get rid of this rooster if he’s such a good one! It’s not easy to find a good one.
Yeah he is but he's not exactly "good" he attacked my nephew and he's drawn blood from me and my dad. He was good and faithful for the time that he was all we had to protect the flock but don't worry he won't be going anywhere any time soon.

My first thought was also Liege Fighter. From what I hear, they are great flock protectors, and friendly towards their humans. Theycan stand almost 3ft tall. Liege's have dark legs and yours has yellow, so I do believe he's a mix.
Well he is friendly and he is tall, I don't know how tall though I might measure him and slowly but surely he's learning to be protective of the ladies.

Back
Top Bottom