Is it tomorrow yet? OMG! The # of pups she had! UPDATE pg.7

Quote:
Well, I've been kinda easing my way into it. I told him I ordered Jax and the new pup a couple things, then I amended it to a few things, now it's some things.

Quote:
Well, I've been kinda easing my way into it. I told him I ordered Jax and the new pup a couple things, then I amended it to a few things, now it's some things.

Isn't this how it begins with chickens, first a couple, then a few, moving on to some?
roll.png
wink.png

DH is on the phone with the breeder right now. No pups yet. Mama Chrystel is determined to make me suffer!
barnie.gif

Quote:
I went nuts at jefferspet. My visa card is still smoking. Problem is, I got an email earlier that my order has been shipped and DH is off this week. Oh, the looks I am going to get when he sees exactly how many puppy toys I bought.
It's easier when the packages come while he's working and then the toys can just magically appear, one by one.
lol.png

I do that too, but it's not just animal stuff. I buy fabric that way too.

We just learned from the breeder, during the course of the conversation, that Jax and the new pup Kane will be full brothers on their sire's side and that their dams are full sisters, not half-sisters like I thought.
Both Jax and Kane's grandpa is the german champion. Their sire is about to be retired from breeding as he's getting up there in years.
Oh I can't wait to see our pup!

Last edited:
Quote:
I went nuts at jefferspet. My visa card is still smoking. Problem is, I got an email earlier that my order has been shipped and DH is off this week. Oh, the looks I am going to get when he sees exactly how many puppy toys I bought.
It's easier when the packages come while he's working and then the toys can just magically appear, one by one.
lol.png

I do that with fabric too! I'm not much of a shopper, but I have a fondness for pretty fabrics.

Quote:

I do that with fabric too! I'm not much of a shopper, but I have a fondness for pretty fabrics.

A little of toppic but did you cut some hose for Jax yet?

Quote:
Yes and then had to take it away from him when he tried to eat the pieces he bit off.
lol.png

Once he gets those back teeth on something, it has a very short life. He's been carrying an old piece of thick water pipe he found around outside.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom