IS MY CHICK ILL PLEASE CLICK!!

imogene08

Chirping
6 Years
May 12, 2013
Florida
ok for the past couple of days my little white polish chick casper has been acting strange she always up and chirping away walking around proudly but now she is always tired hangs her wings slow and walks around very slowly like she doesnt care about anything can someone please help me she is eating chick starter and grower with grass and sometimes scratch for more info what she looks like she is on my "what genders are these chicks" please answer ASAP

ok for the past couple of days my little white polish chick casper has been acting strange she always up and chirping away walking around proudly but now she is always tired hangs her wings slow and walks around very slowly like she doesnt care about anything can someone please help me she is eating chick starter and grower with grass and sometimes scratch for more info what she looks like she is on my "what genders are these chicks" please answer ASAP
How hot is it where you are? It does sound as if something is going on with your chick. Is she still eating/drinking well? Feel her crop first thing in the morning. Is it hard or overly large and squishy?

it has been quite hot here but shes the only one doing it whe heard to put sugar in their water to boost her electrolets

Back
Top Bottom