Is something wrong with my duck??

newbabyducks322

Chirping
May 31, 2016
California
I have three ducks. John (black Swedish), Micheal (Blue Swedish), and George (khaki campbell). George has an enlarged chest. I am not sure what is going on. I've attached some photos so you can see what I am talking about. Is this normal? What is going on? Does this look like she isn't eating enough? Or is she eating too much? Or is this a common look for ducks? My two other ducks (as well as past ducks I have owned) have not looked like this. I am worried, but not too worried since her behaviors are the same as they have always been.
IMG_5929.JPG
IMG_5931.JPG
IMG_5932.JPG

Last edited:
Sometimes my Buff will look like that at the end of the day after she has eaten a lot. Not quite that big but noticeable. What all do you feed her daily?

Nothing else no snacks? When you let them out tomorrow morning look at her chest then it should be much smaller. When I noticed mine like that I checked her the next day and she looked normal.

Pretty ducks

I don't give them snacks everyday, but if I do give them some veggies. Thanks, I'll see if she looks different in the morning. :)

Back
Top Bottom