Is Something Wrong With My Serama Eggs?

Pics

nickkaylee

Chirping
Jul 27, 2021
It is the end of day 19, and none of my eggs are showing any signs of hatching. Should I be worried? Or when should I worry?

Need more details of what you been doing, like candling, keeping hands clean when handling eggs, temperature, humidity, and any other things you've done.

The eggs were all candlesd before we upped the humidity and were moving. The temp is staying at about 100 and humidity between 60 and 64. Should I candle them again?

I didn't think I was supposed to open the incubator. Should I?
Are you able to candle through the window of the incubator? If not, then yes I would open quickly take one out and close back. Do them one at a time. If any have externally pipped, you need to get the humidity back up asap. What kind of incubator are you using?

I would candle to see what's going on. I did that recently with 1 of my Swedish Flower eggs. It stopped forming on day 19 from what I saw in the egg. So it got tossed.

Are you able to candle through the window of the incubator? If not, then yes I would open quickly take one out and close back. Do them one at a time. If any have externally pipped, you need to get the humidity back up asap. What kind of incubator are you using?
It is the little giant still air 9300 incubator. I can not do it through the window.

Back
Top Bottom