Is this a good chick house or chicken hospital? PICS!!!

What about the run? Do you have any other ideas with runs already attached? I know I'm picky! Lol.

Now, wasn't this for a grow-out coop for chicks or a hospital coop? Those would be fairly temporary, and the former can be surrounded with mere plastic garden fencing and stakes set up around it. Then just pull up the stakes and fencing when segregation is complete, to integrate the chicks into the flock when they are ready.

But I'll go look for some I've liked, which we might not have already discussed here. :D

This one? I really like it! How do they hold up?
trrree.130213256_std.JPG

I have moved all three of my kit coops more than once; even though my helpful friends moving them didn't take as much care as I would have liked, the coops are still usuable after 3 years. Except for the screws holding lid hinges - those are crap and will pull out if tweaked. So I have reinforced those. Well, one kit coop lost the hinge to the nest box through failure and I just tarped that side with a bungee cord..... It's not in use right now.

I have NOT stained or weather-sealed mine, but they are holding up.

I like that CC-18-R1 coop very much. It would even be good for ducklings, because there's no long ramp. I may snatch one up while on sale and with free shipping.

I might snatch one CC-18-R1 up, too! I'll think it over, but it looks great! The first one I posted is it, right?

Back
Top Bottom